During this free webinar you can learn from CEO Andreas Wilhelmsson about Ljusgårda’s commitment to locally grown, fresh produce and their incredible business growth over the past three years.
Ljusgårda, The Ultimate Vertical Growth: From 0 – 7000m2 in 3 years.
Ljusgårda, an indoor farm situated in a former wood factory in Tibro Sweden, focuses on sustainable, eco-conscious year-round production with 7000 m2 of leafy greens. During this free webinar you can learn from CEO Andreas Wilhelmsson about Ljusgårda’s commitment to locally grown, fresh produce and their incredible business growth over the past three years.
- Building your business and indoor production for profitability and scalability.
- Implementing technologies and customization to automate your growing facility.
- Overcoming the competition with a commitment to sustainability and forward-thinking brand strategy.
- Establishing a consumer-centric retail network for long term business success.
Why you should attend:
- Be inspired by Ljusgarda’s vision for a self-sufficient, local food supply that reduces Sweden’s import of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Gain insights for farm concepts and the design/build process.
- Explore new business models for indoor farming.
- Understand the modern farmer CEO and his earth-first commitment.
Andreas Wilhelmsson, CEO, Ljusgårda
Andreas Wilhelmsson is the CEO of Ljusgårda. He started his first company at 17 and by the time he hit 20, he was appointed one of Sweden’s 101 super talents by the esteemed Swedish magazine Weekly Affairs. Now, a decade later, he has built a career as a serial entrepreneur and has learnt how to be a multifaceted and skilled businessman through the different industries he has worked in.
In the end of 2017 Andreas was invited to visit a vertical test farm in a garage on the Swedish countryside, where basil and thyme was growing and thriving out of a rainwater pipe. That was the start of what was to become Ljusgårda. Today Andreas is leading the impressing upscaling of the salad factory attracting a world class team of advisors, experts and investors
Ida Fällström, Plant and Light Research Director, Heliospectra AB
Ida oversees Heliospectra’s in-house Plant Lab in Sweden and conducts both research and commercial crop trials to assess planned light strategies, plant health, crop performance and desired production outcomes. After wrapping up her studies in Biology and Ecology she moved onto working with a few different research projects before joining Heliospectra (9 years ago)! Since then she’s spent her time focusing on trying to understand exactly what types of light plants need to truly thrive.
Get in touch with us!
From custom light planning, to tailored quotes, and everything in between,
our team of horticulture experts are always ready to assist.