Heliospectra's new helioCORE 2.0 software revolutionizes the way growers interact with light, offering a comprehensive suite of features designed to enhance energy savings, optimize plant growth, and streamline operational efficiency. The new release builds on Heliospectra's legacy of innovation and excellence, leveraging state-of-the-art technology to offer growers unprecedented control over their lighting strategies and resources.
The updated software boasts an array of new and improved features, including:
1. Enhanced User Experience: helioCORE 2.0 presents an improved user interface that is more intuitive and user-friendly than ever before. With easy drag-and-drop functionality, group and grow zone administration become seamless. The graphical representation of the installation provides growers with clear insights into fixture status, temperature, wireless signal strength, and more.
2. Dynamic External Weather Forecast Integration: A standout feature of helioCORE 2.0 is the integration of external weather forecasts into the Daily Light Integral (DLI) controller. This innovation significantly increases the algorithm's accuracy, making helioCORE eligible for rebates in select states across Canada and the USA. This integration exemplifies Heliospectra's commitment to sustainability and economic viability.
3. Improved Monitoring and Notifications: The Adelphi and the new graphical representation of the installation provide growers with clear insights into fixture status, temperature, wireless signal strength, and more, providing customers with even better real-time status updates. More options for email notifications ensure that users are informed promptly and comprehensively about critical events in their cultivation environment.
4. Multi-Group Grow Zone Control: With support for multiple groups within Grow Zones, growers can now easily turn off empty bays or even individual lights within a grow zone. Zone strategies allow growers to tailor lighting strategies to different crops or varieties simultaneously within one or multiple greenhouses. This enables optimized growth environments, ensuring that each plant receives the precise amount of light required for optimal growth.
5. Open API for 3rd party integration: helioCORE 2.0 has an open API, enabling integration and control of helioCORE from external sources. This integration empowers growers to seamlessly integrate helioCORE with already installed climate computers, enhancing operational flexibility and customization.
Part of the enhanced alarm capabilities in helioCORE 2.0 is the ability to track the PSU status, offering proactive monitoring for optimal lighting performance. Tracking the PSU status and vital parameters helps growers spot issues early, ensuring uninterrupted growth. It monitors PSU output, runtime, and temperature for efficiency and safety. Advanced algorithms detect potential PSU failures to prevent downtime and costly replacements. Plus, it allows over-the-air adjustments for maximum efficiency. This advanced monitoring elevates lighting installations, ensuring longevity, reliability, and energy savings, ultimately cutting operational expenses.
The helioCORE 2.0 software embodies Heliospectra's commitment to driving innovation and delivering solutions that maximize energy savings, optimize plant growth, and provide unmatched control. By enabling growers to create customized lighting strategies based on real-time data and external forecasts, helioCORE 2.0 transforms cultivation practices and sets new standards in precision horticulture.
"Heliospectra is proud to introduce helioCORE 2.0, a testament to our dedication to pushing the boundaries of smart LED lighting technology. This version of our updated software empowers growers, allowing them to make data-driven decisions to optimize the quality of the crop and, at the same time, improve the efficiency of their cultivation practices, decreasing energy consumption by up to 35%, on top of the savings already brought by switching to LED," said Johan Rubenson, CTO at Heliospectra.
helioCORE is a stand-alone system, but thanks to an open API, it can be used stand-alone or combined with already installed climate computers, for additional flexibility and control. Automatic updates ensure the system is always updated with the latest features and improvements. Moreover, growers have access to Heliospectra's helioCARE team of in-house experts for technical support and seamless installations, providing you with comprehensive assistance for a worry-free experience.
helioCORE 2.0 will be fully released in Q4 2023.
Discover the future of precision cultivation with helioCORE 2.0. For more information and to experience the power of enhanced light control, visit www.heliospectra.com. To book a demo or to learn more about how to better utilize potential rebates, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.