By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that all parties are responsible for compliance with GDPR and any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Heliospectra’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Heliospectra’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Heliospectra at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Heliospectra’s web site are provided “as is”. Heliospectra makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Heliospectra does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Heliospectra or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heliospectra’s Internet site, even if Heliospectra or a Heliospectra authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
We may collect information about how our Users and Visitors use and interact with the Site. This may include the pages you visit most often and when and where you may encounter error messages. We use these “session state cookies” to help us improve our Site and Services. Blocking or deleting these cookies will not prevent the Site from working.
Heliospectra has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heliospectra of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Heliospectra’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Country of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
You have the option to unsubscribe from company communications at any time.
Please visit https://heliospectra.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=df41fd0ba3792cc336a726f48&id=8e9e63176f to remove your contact information and opt-out of future communications with Heliospectra.
This website does store cookies on your computer and tracks your visits to our site. These cookies are used to improve your website experience and provide more personalized services to you after opt-in and consent on this website and other media.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected and provide you with the choice to opt-out or unsubscribe.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will comply with GDPR regulations to protect your personal data.
- We will not share or sell your personal information to any third parties or organizations outside Heliospectra AB, Heliospectra Inc., and affiliated
- Heliospectra resale partners.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You can read more on how we work with GDPR here.